GRAND BALLROOM, KUALA LUMPUR CONVENTION CENTRE (KLCC)
Situated at the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Central Business District, the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is the city’s most technologically–advanced, purpose-built facility for international, regional and local conventions, tradeshows, public exhibitions, entertainment and even, intimate private functions.
The Centre is one of the components within PETRONAS’ distinctive Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) development. Designed as a unique “city within a city”, the 100-acre development boasts a lush 50-acre landscaped KLCC Park, the signature PETRONAS Twin Towers, Asy’Syakirin Mosque, six-storeys of retail therapy (Suria KLCC), sustenance for the mind (PETROSAINS interactive science discovery centre) and a refuge for art enthusiasts (Galeri PETRONAS). Located within the KLCC is the Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS, home to the renowned Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra.
With its vaulted ceiling and elegant decor, the Grand Ballroom on Level 3 offers a sense of grandeur and sophistication; the perfect venue for hosting banquets, weddings and product launches. For greater flexibility, the space can be conveniently divided into 2 rooms.
- Accommodates 2,000 for banquets
- Double-operable soundproof wall system
- Permanent rear projection and screens with portable stage
- Technologically-advanced audio visual and stage lighting
- Under-floor trunking system connecting to utility and telecommunication services
- 9m clearance with vaulted ceilings and direct vehicle access via a 7,000 kg freight lift
- View of KLCC Park and PETRONAS Twin Towers from the pre-function area
- A series of rigging or banner hanging points in the hall and pre-function areas